Grass-fed Steak & Strawberry Poppyseed Salad Recipe
- Servings: 2-3
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
Enjoy the flavors of summer with this salad from Erin Lives Whole, featuring New Zealand grass-fed steak, fresh, juicy strawberries, avocado, feta, poppy seeds and more. It’s nutrient-rich, filling, a perfect blend of creamy and crunchy textures, and incredibly flavorful.
- 2 10 oz New Zealand grass-fed rib-eye steaks (Tip: Look for the Taste Pure Nature logo)
For the Salad:
- 16 oz baby spinach
- 1 pint strawberries, sliced
- 2 avocados, diced
- 1 cup feta, crumbled
- 1 cup sliced almonds
For the Dressing:
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons poppy seed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
For the Steaks:
- 1. Prepare steaks by letting them sit at room temperature for 20 minutes. Liberally oil, salt, and pepper each side of the steak.
- 2. Heat grill to medium-high heat.
- 3. Place steaks on grill and cook for 3-4 minutes. Flip and cook for another 3-4 minutes or until internal temp reads 130° F for medium-rare. Take off grill and let rest.
For the Salad:
- 4. In a large bowl, combine spinach, strawberries, avocado, feta, and almonds.
- 5. In another bowl or jar, whisk together all salad dressing ingredients.
To Assemble and Serve:
- 6. Slice steak against the grain and add to the bowl of salad.
- 7. Drizzle dressing over salad and serve.