Beef Fajitas Recipe
- Servings: 6
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
This classic fajita recipe is made with strips of tender grass-fed steak, onions, and bell peppers and served hot with tortillas.
- 1 ¼ lbs. New Zealand grass-fed beef strips (Tip: look for the Taste Pure Nature Logo)
- Olive oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 1 small red onion, cut into strips
- 1 small red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 small green bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 small lime
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Sour cream
- Grated cheese
- 1. Coat beef strips with olive oil, sprinkle with ground cumin and sweet paprika, season well with salt and pepper. Preheat a non-stick pan to medium heat. Keep the heat at moderately high.
- 2. Cook the beef in 3 batches. Cook the first side until the first sign of moisture appears on the uncooked side, turn and cook the other side of the beef strips. Remove each batch and set aside.
- 3. Add onion and bell pepper to the pan, cook for 1 minute. Return beef to pan, stir to warm and squeeze the juice from a fresh lime over the beef. Remove beef from pan immediately.
- 4. Serve beef with warmed tortillas, sour cream, grated cheese and lettuce.