Air Fryer Rack of Grass-fed Lamb Recipe
- Servings: 4
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
Fragrant rosemary and garlic add flavor to tender and juicy New Zealand grass-fed lamb in this easy air fryer recipe. This dish is ready in under 30 minutes, resulting in a simple yet elevated meal. You can prep and marinate the lamb the night before, to save even more time day-of.
Tip: Scroll down to watch the recipe video.
- 1 New Zealand grass-fed rack of lamb, fat cap removed (Tip: Look for the Taste Pure Nature logo)
For the Rub:
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 10 cloves garlic, smashed
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
For the Rub:
- 1. In a small blender or mini food processor, combine all rub ingredients. Blend until the garlic is fully minced.
For the Lamb:
- 2. Pat lamb dry. Rub paste all over, focusing on the meatier portions of the rack. Marinate at room temperature for at least 1 hour, or up to overnight in the fridge.
- 3. Preheat air fryer for 5 minutes at 375°F.
- 4. Place lamb in the air fryer basket, bone side down. For medium-rare chops, fry for 15 minutes, adding another 2 minutes for every degree of doneness above that, as desired. Keep an eye on the rack every 5 minutes. If the garlic is golden brown but the lamb isn’t done yet, reduce temperature to 325°F.
- 5. Let rack rest for 10 minutes, then slice along the bones into single chops. Serve hot.