Herb Roasted Grass-fed Lamb with Tzatziki Sauce Recipe
- Servings: 4
- Prep Time: 3 hours
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
No need to wait for a special occasion to enjoy this delicious Herb Roasted Grass-fed Lamb with Tzatziki Sauce recipe from My Healthy Dish. Featuring roasted New Zealand grass-fed lamb racks and a refreshing, cool tzatziki sauce, your tastebuds are sure to be satisfied any day of the week!
For the Lamb Rack:
- 2 New Zealand grass-fed lamb racks (Tip: look for the Taste Pure Nature Logo)
- 1/4 cup rosemary, chopped
- 2 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 4 tablespoons avocado oil, divided
- 2 teaspoons salt
For the Tzatziki Sauce:
- 1 medium cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 cup full fat Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic, grated or minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
For Lamb Rack:
- 1. In a large bowl, mix rosemary, minced garlic and 3 tablespoons avocado oil. Add lamb racks to the bowl and coat with herb and garlic mixture. Cover and marinate in refrigerator for 2-3 hours.
- 2. Remove lamb racks from the refrigerator and bring to room temperature for 1 hour. Season the lamb racks with salt.
- 3. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 4. In an oven safe pan, heat 1 tablespoon avocado oil to medium-high heat on the stove.
- 5. Place the lamb racks fat side down and sear for 3-4 minutes. Flip the lamb racks over and transfer to the oven. Roast for 15-17 minutes.
- 6. Remove from oven and let rest for 10-15 minutes before slicing.
For Tzatziki Sauce:
- 7. While the lamb racks rest, make the tzatziki sauce by placing the thinly sliced cucumber in a cheesecloth or dish towel and squeeze to remove as much liquid as possible.
- 8. In a small bowl, combine cucumber, Greek yogurt, olive oil, garlic, and salt.
- 9. Slice the lamb racks into individual chops and sprinkle with salt. Serve with tzatziki sauce on the side.