- 1 lb New Zealand grass-fed sirloin steak, trimmed (Tip: look for the Taste Pure Nature Logo)
- 2 cups baby spinach or arugula
- 1 box cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- ½ cup basil pesto
- Zest of 1 lemon
- ½ cup basil leaves, torn
- ½ cup parsley, finely chopped
- ½ cup feta, crumbled
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Cooked spaghetti
- ½ cup chopped micro herbs or chives
- 1. Pat the steak dry, drizzle with a little oil and season with salt and pepper.
- 2. Heat a frying pan or BBQ grill over a high heat before adding the steaks. For medium rare cook for 3-4 minutes until the underside is browned and crunchy. Turn the steaks over and cook for another 3-4 minutes or until cooked to your liking.
- 3. Set aside on a warmed plate, cover loosely with foil and rest for 5-6 minutes before slicing across the grain.
- 4. Stir the steak, spinach, tomatoes, pesto, lemon zest, herbs and feta into the hot, cooked spaghetti, just before serving.
- 5. Top with another sprinkle of feta and the micro herbs or chives and add a splash of balsamic vinegar or a squeeze of lemon juice.